Search This Blog

Monday, September 9, 2013

Thank You Reader

This is the week of my thirtieth birthday. It should be a time for me to celebrate my life and the experiences I've had so far. Normally, I'd go all out. However, these past few years have been tough. More and more I've come to resent the fact that another year has passed and I am not where I want to be at that whatever age I happen to be marking.

My expectation for 'thirty' is very different from the actuality. I thought I'd be getting dressed to the nines in preparation for a night of misbehaving. The reality is a little backyard barbecue at home. Surprisingly, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Or so I'd thought, until I was surprised with something even better. A review was left on Smashwords by Newsmashreader for The Finish Line. I won't go into the details of what was said, but this is the first public I have EVER received and is treasured as such. A little word of encouragement goes a long way. If you ever make it to this blog, I'd like to thank you Newsmashreader for taking the time to pass on a word.

No comments:

Post a Comment